We invite parents to a ten minute parent consultation twice a year, in October and February.
The school has introduced an easy-to-use online appointment booking system. This allows parents to choose their preferred appointment from the slots available with your child’s teacher and parents will receive an email confirming appointment(s).
These meetings are for parents only. There will be no supervision for school age or pre-school children on site. Appointments will run strictly on time to allow parents to organise childcare arrangements off-site, potentially with other parents. Parents can visit to book their appointments when advised by the school office.
Parents must login with the following information: child’s legal first name , child’s surname and date of birth.
Log in to the SchoolCloud Parents Evening System
- Parents’ Guide for Booking Appointments (194.30KB)
Parents Consultations via Video
How to attend appointments over video call
To ensure we are all Covid-safe, we are pleased to announce that we will be using video appointments via SchoolCloud Parents Evening System for all parent consultations and meetings going forward.
As parents, you will continue to use the system that you currently use to book your appointments as detailed on this page. We have now enabled the video function. Detailed instructions are below, but key points are below:
- In advance of your appointment, log into your account on a phone/laptop/iPad/PC with a camera – make sure the device is not muted. There will be no automatic appointment reminder.
- When you log in, you must give permission for the device and system to access your microphone and camera … please accept this request
- The appointments will run strictly to time; your teacher must give permission to start the appointment and then parents must also select ‘join video appointment’
- The appointment is timed for 10 minutes and counts down; it will automatically end at 10 minutes
- At 1 minute remaining, the timer colour changes to amber as a reminder to everyone of the 1 minute left – imagine me ringing my bell!
- At 10 minutes the appointment cuts off and next appointment is lined up for the teacher, without any fuss of inputting Zoom meeting codes or IDs.