Welcome to Year 2.
Our class teacher is Mrs Easby, and our teaching assistants are Mrs Beckley and Ms L. Harris.
- Year 2 Curriculum Presentation 2023-2024 (598.37KB)
- SPAG Knowledge Organisers Year 2 (499.03KB)
- Recommended Booklist Year 2 (21.72KB)
- Writing Curriculum Progression of Skills (48.13KB)
- Subject on a Page - Writing (60.69KB)
- Subject on a Page - Reading (60.76KB)
- Optional Home Learning Guidance (654.14KB)
- Optional Home Learning Pack (1.52MB)
- Optional Home Learning Practical Ideas (653.69KB)
- Continuous Cursive Handwriting Information (456.56KB)
Phonics – Year 2 make compound words
The children have been joining two words together to create compound nouns today. They had to match, find and write them. They will learn compound nouns as part of their spellings this week and use them in sentences in early morning work.
Year 2’s Christmas Lights
Year 2 used pastels to blend colours. They used dark to light to create a shadow effect and then chalks to add a glow, which helped add a 3D element.