Welcome to Year 1.
Our class teachers are Miss Long (Mon-Wed) and Mrs Fraser (Thurs-Fri), and our teaching assistants are Miss Gwillim and Mrs Cairns.
- SPAG Knowledge Organisers Year 1 (594.74KB)
- Recommended Booklist Year 1 (13.34KB)
- Writing Curriculum Progression of Skills (48.13KB)
- Subject on a Page - Writing (60.69KB)
- Subject on a Page - Reading (60.76KB)
- Optional Home Learning Practical Ideas (691.54KB)
- Optional Home Learning Guidance (460.32KB)
- Optional Home Learning Pack (1.77MB)
- Continuous Cursive Handwriting Information (456.56KB)
History-Tremendous Toys Workshop
Science – Sense of Touch
Physical Development- Gross motor skills
Science- Sense of Taste
Science- Sense of Smell
Science- Sense of Hearing
History/DT – Tremendous Toys
Science – Sense of Sight
Science- Creating human bar charts to show differences in height, hair colour, eye colour and age
Science – Learning about parts of the human bodyYear 1 were learning about the parts of the human body. For this task they drew around each others bodies and then labelled the body parts.