We recognise that children learn and develop well when there is a strong partnership between staff and parents and/or carers.
Parents and/or carers are kept up to date with their child’s progress and development through Evidence Me. The EYFS profile helps to provide parents and/or carers with a well-rounded picture of their child’s knowledge, understanding and abilities.
Parents meetings are held, the first being in the autumn term to discuss how the child has settled and then again in the spring term to discuss progress and achievements.
In the summer term parents receive a written report to summarise the child’s achievements against the ELGs.
Useful links and documents:
- About Essential Letters and Sounds (532.14KB)
- EYFS Curriculum Ambitions (270.76KB)
- Recommended Booklist Foundation (14.22KB)
- Writing Curriculum Progression of Skills (48.13KB)
- Subject on a Page - Writing (60.69KB)
- Subject on a Page - Reading (60.76KB)
- Optional Home Learning - EYFS Guidance (176.74KB)